I've been looking at these rag wreaths since last fall! It only took me a full year to decide that I really wanted to make one. I had the fabric bought and well....... bought. That was as far as I got. Til now. I decided that I wanted to make one and well I did. About two hours of cutting and tying ribbon onto the wreath and it was finished. Complete! I love the colors and am very pleased with the outcome!.
This is what I started with (actually - it's what my next wreath will start with). Since - well - I didn't take the before or during pics. (as usual). I took before pic of my next wreath!
I'm linking up this post over at the CSI Project.
and over at Itsablogparty.